superhero
superhero- should I be like you?
or should I wait for another one, another two?
superhero- where is your chior?
it's hard to hear the singing over the gun fire.
superhero- in your last movie I'm not exactly sure why you fought
but it sure did cost a lot
superhero- I'm not trying to be mean
I just wish you were on my team
superhero- of you, there are many
but you never seem to bring me pennies
superhero- you're really good at being intense
you're really great at using suspense
superhero- I just wish you could see
that you're not what I want to be
superhero- why must you punch, kick, shoot and kill?
it's 2012 man, can't you just be real?
superhero- for many years we've watched you grow
I wish by now you would fight for me, bro
July 25, 2012 TMO
No comments:
Post a Comment